Nexia CS is a digital signal processor with 10 mic/line inputs and 6 mic/line outputs. Intended for a variety of conferencing applications such as boardrooms, courtrooms, and council chambers, Nexia CS includes a broad selection of audio components, routing options, and signal processing. The internal system design is completely user definable via PC software, and can be controlled via dedicated software screens, RS-232 control systems, and/or a variety of optional remote control devices. Multi-unit Nexia systems can be created utilizing Ethernet and NexLink digital audio linking.
- 10 balanced mic/line inputs on plug-in barrier strip
- 6 balanced mic/line outputs on plug-in barrier strip
- Ethernet port for software configuration/control
- serial port for third-party RS-232 remote control
- remote control bus for dedicated control panels
- NexLink ports for multi-unit system designs
- NEXIA software for Windows® 2000/XP
- pre-configured I/O with definable processing
- mix, route, combine, EQ, delay, control, etc.
- Ability to select, view, and calibrate:
- Mixers: standard, automatic, matrix, combiners
- Equalizers: graphic, parametric, feedback
- Filters: HPF, LPF, high shelf, low shelf, all-pass
- Crossovers: 2-Way, 3-Way and 4-way
- Dynamics: leveler, comp/limiter, ducker, ANC
- Routers: 2×1 ~ 32×32
- Delays: 0 ~ 2000 ms
- Controls: levels, presets, logic, RS-232, etc.
- Meters: signal present, peak, RMS
- Generators: tone, pink-noise, white-noise
- Diagnostics: transfer function